- SLHS/CDSS ALUMNI SPOTLIGHTS!
- Sarah Treharne '10
- Chris Zwolfer '99
- Jessica Lugo '10
- Jennifer Hickam Flenniken '05
- Nicole Davis '06
- Jennifer Spielman 2000
- Karen Durek '05
- Judith King '89
- Nancy Ohlmann '88
- Sheila Cullen '92
- Caroline Abourezek '94
- Katie (Hauser) Price '05
- Melanie Potock '93
- Pippa May 2000
- Patti Sorkow '90
- Brett Kluetz '98
- Kate Hoover '08
- Carol Pastore '74
- Jennifer Shroyer '97
- Jeff Steffen '89
- Kathe Perez '86
- Amanda Vargo '08
- Amy Bell '08
- Carol Messier '04
- Katy Kronenwetter '92
- Keiko Gondo '85
- Kate Ingmundson '88
- Laura Biegner '85
- Susan Elling '86
- Sherry (Ferguson) Baum '85
- Brian Simms 2000
- Patty (Ogrodnick) Walton '85
- Mary Wallace '83
- Tracy (Martischang) Kovach '96
- Mark Guilberson '99
- Anne Gardner '76
- Amy Thrasher '97
- ALUMNI PHOTO GALLERY
- UPDATE US ON YOU!
- SEND US YOUR WEBSITES
- CONTACT SLHS FACULTY
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB? To see jobs recently posted by users, you'll need to log in or register, Thank you! Also check out "New Forum Topics"on our website
Job-Hunt (http://www.job-hunt.org), is a web site started 14 years ago with the goal of helping job seekers and career explorers. Job-Hunt is a "Top" or "Best" site for job hunting and careers according to US News & World Report, Forbes, and PC Magazine.
Job-Hunt has added a new section to their website (http://www.job-hunt.org/careers/index.html) that provides descriptions of the typical duties performed in many popular jobs, plus salary and employment statistics by career as well as by major U.S. city. Visitors to this section can also view a short introductory video on most of the careers we list.
From this section, job seekers can gain access to hundreds of articles written by experts on job hunting, networking, resumes, company research, social media, protecting privacy, avoiding scams, and more. Job-Hunt also contains an extensive list of resources organized by state and by industry and profession. In all, the site provides access to 16,500 employers and job search resources including job boards, industry and professional associations, corporate "alumni" groups, and even employers who recruit using Twitter.
Job Hunt is located at 186 Main Street, Marlborough, MA 01752-0507
Inside Career Info
Inside Career Info is a searchable collection of hundreds of candid career reports written by "insiders", successful professionals who are actually doing the job. http://www.insidecareerinfo.com
Each of the 600 reports on the site contains:
* A description of what actually happens in the job
* What each professional likes and dislikes about his/her career
* Tips and advice for getting into the career and succeeding
* Education and previous experience relevant to the career
* Insights and other information that may not be obvious to an outside observer
Inside Career Info been gathering these career reports over the past year through fund-raising programs with a variety of non-profit organizations, such as parent-teacher organizations. They are continuing to add to their collection to expand the richness and breadth of our coverage.
GO TO http://www.insidecareerinfo.com
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB? (To see jobs recently posted by users, you'll need to log in or register, Thank you! Also check out "New Forum Topics" on right-hand menu or click here: http://www.speechlanguagepractice.org/?q=forum/6 Users and the website admin often list new local jobs)
CTI Career Search http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment contains extensive, unique career information including:
* Career Stories (http://www.citytowninfo.com/career-stories), a collection of 2000+ real-world career descriptions on more than 200 different occupations written by people working in each profession. This resource helps career researchers answer the question "What's it like to be a ...?". Career Stories contain candid insights, tips, and advice that can't be found elsewhere.
* Daily news summaries and feature articles (http://www.citytowninfo.com/career-and-education-news) written about postsecondary education and careers. There are over 500 articles in our archive.
* Interviews with 30+ career directors from colleges and universities (found in the career and education news section) such as Rutgers, Clemson, University of Kansas and other national, regional and community colleges. We have also just launched a new interview series with job recruiters.
* A 64-page eBook called Being an Elementary School Teacher (http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/elementary-school-teachers) provides unvarnished opinions and advice about the elementary teaching profession. Several similar eBooks on other professions are planned for the coming months.
* CTI Career Search's career videos and comparative salary and jobs data, organized by career, city and industry.
According to CTI representatives, more than 300 college career departments and libraries currently link to their site.
Advance, a health care support website, has focused on bettering the careers of our
healthcare community since its inception as a magazine publisher in 1985. They publish national job and job fair listings. http://www.advanceweb.com/Default.aspx
Websites of major U.S. Healthcare rehab companies listed by speechpathology.com, all who post jobs regularly. Go to: http://www.speechpathology.com/channels/index.asp
EBS- Speech Therapy Jobs-Nationwide
EBS has employment opportunities throughout the United States. Apply with us today and a human resources representative will contact you to let you know of available positions.
Speech Pathology Jobs in Schools
Find OT, PT, SLP, or Psychology jobs here.
Speech Pathology Corp. Agencies
Provides overviews of missions, jobs, and links to each corporation.
New Posts for Jobs Overseas
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST NEEDED IN SEOUL, KOREA.
LIVE AND WORK OVERSEAS! EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS!
Join Sterling Medical for this exciting Speech Language Pathologist position assisting military beneficiaries and their families in Seoul, Korea. Please send your resume to Suzanne Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST NEEDED IN GERMANY.
LIVE AND WORK OVERSEAS! EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS!
Join Sterling Medical for this exciting Speech Language Pathologist position assisting military beneficiaries and their families in Germany. Please send your resume to Suzanne Barton at email@example.com
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate that jobs for SLPs will grow to compensate for the aging Baby Boomer generation. Jobs in the health and education fields, especially for pathologists who are bilingual are expected to grow.
ASHA Career Center
Lists current jobs in Colorado (as this link does) along with jobs across the nation.
SLP jobs in NY area
Find a job, therapist or clinical internship in the NY area.
Searchable by state, representatives available
Health Care agencies
“We have over 1000 SLP Jobs listed on our website. Please note: Our Speech Pathology Jobs listings change on a daily to weekly basis. You should check our SLP Jobs listings on a regular basis to ensure that you do not miss any new postings of Speech Pathology Jobs in Colorado Springs Colorado CO. Thank you for choosing the SpeechPathology.com web site for your Speech Therapy Job search needs!”
“TherapyJobs.com is the central resource for candidates, facilities and agencies looking for therapy jobs. The TherapyJobs.comsite exclusively targets the therapy professions and offers top notch therapist jobs in these fields: speech pathologist jobs (including audiology), physical therapy jobs and occupational therapist jobs. We also offer job postings and resources for therapy aides, therapy assistants and internships in all of these categories.”
General Job Search Websites
CSHA Career Services
Cross Country TravCorps
Job Bank USA